Riebeek Valley Tours
The Riebeek Valley, believed to be one of the oldest areas in South Africa, falls under the Swartland Municipal Area of the Western Cape. Two tranquil and scenic towns, Riebeek Kasteel and Riebeek West, is jointly known as The Riebeek Valley.
At just approximately 80 kilometres north-east of Cape Town, the Riebeek Valley are easily accessible to tourists and is popular for both day and overnight visitors from Cape Town. The Riebeek Valley is the ideal destination to stay, whilst exploring the outer skirts (West Coast & Cape Winelands) of the Mother City.
Located in the Swartland Region, known as "the gateway to the Cape West Coast".
Following a few reasons why you should visit The Riebeek Valley:
1) beautiful countryside scenery,
2) award winning wines
3) the best range of olive products
4) great restaurants offering exceptional culinary experiences,
5) a wide variety of accommodation options
6) rich in culture and heritage
7) friendly & quirky locals.
8) easy access to The Cape West Coast and Cape Wineland areas.
Come visit & "play" and experience our magic.